Friday, July 10, 2020

Hey Blog,

Long time no see, write, share, blab, vent.

Friday night, classic angst.  More to do always, regrets about what wasn't finished. 

Sad George Michael song playing makes me think about Sue, and all the sadness and grief rushes back. 

What to do with her ashes?  How to memorialize her on her birthday/?  What is facebook and instagram anymore?  I post stuff and it gets buried under all the other stuff.  Nobody sees it.  Feeling invisible lately.

Just posted a sale, and instagram shows it to nobody.  How do they know what it is?  They are just trying to get me to buy ads.  to promote it.  How do other people do it?  such a mystery to me.  HOW TO SELL ONLINE ? ? ?  It eludes me.

Emma is up and down on the floor, just like remi was before her.  Anxious to get me going.  We are off to Great Falls in a minute.  Friday is the new saturday.  Easier all around.  Or at least it was when traffic was dead.  I have a feeling tonight may be different.  But it's a good time to go when it's not so hot.

Life is rough!  Not a good year.  ups and downs.  Lots of anxiety.  And obsession with the news.  I tell myself to stay positive.  Will be so glad when taxes are done (4 days?)  Happy to have teeth sort of resolved.  So much fear.

Its friday, and for now that is all behind.  Great Falls will be a good chance to feel free, and enjoy Emma and the woods.

No comments: