Wednesday, August 11, 2021

More printing today - which went fine.  But made me feel kind of empty - like, ok great, here they are,  Next!

Reprints make me feel kind of blah.  Everything makes me feel blah.  I just feel bored with myself and my work.  What can I do about it????????????

Went on to drawing, which is just - - - - - - -  !  

 Forgot to report that after 10,000 hours of angst about micro drawings I was working on last week and before, I finally settled on designs, printed them, was happy with them, and so was my client.  Success usually results.  But getting there can be real torture.  

 Onto the next one for this week, but feel less muddled.  I think i will arrive at my destination faster.  We'll see. 


Got in a pink tote today.  Really like it.

ok, off for the night

No comments: