Thursday, February 17, 2022

Day was spent cutting and preparing wood for printing.  Found a great long piece of plywood in a dumpster on my walk with Emma yesterday.  Perfect timing.  Easy to cut, and will be great to print on. 

 

I also had plywood that I bought a few weekends ago, but I forgot I put it on the light table, and lost my mind looking around the studio for it.  I was convinced that I had maybe used it?  Because I remember interacting with it, but I was so stumped.  Typical of the time - the digital and real world are blending together, and reality warps a bit.  It's really strange.

Much warmer weather, so easy to be in and out.  Poor Emma having an episode, but it's not that bad.


Feel blah.


Got postcards in finally, and mailed out all my club envelopes.  The whole excitement about it has diffused.  I don't know why.  I hate when that happens!

No comments: