Tuesday, April 26, 2022

 April has been kind of rough - similar to last year.  Taxes were a huge hurdle, and then just general anxiety about future, past, memories, grief, and avoidance.


Hard to make choices about what to work on, and lots of avoidance of hard drawing projects, and plans for future (shirts, cards, calendar, sales, open studios)  I think about these things, but don't act on them.  I have a long list of things to buy, but I don't want to spend the $.  It's all mental gymnastics and self sabotage.


ANYWAY, today was ok.  Nice coffee with Cher this morning, and worked on moving forward with all the wood I cut yesterday.  prints for GTown, and long-standing commissions.  Really need to deep clean screens, but then I tell myself to wait until I've gotten this next batch of prints finished.  Priority.

But there is always a new deadline, and I so easily procrastinate doing the drudge work.


Rainy night.  Will be happy to get home.


Gratitude
for:

An amazing studio

Laughing with Cher

Emma is healthy

No comments: