Thursday, April 28, 2022

No wonder I get a pit in my stomach every time I go to SM - I never know what I'm going to find.  Stressed out all week about getting prints there, and low and behold, another shop delivered prints there already.  

So:

1. I didn't need to stress about the time, and bumping this ahead of probably more pressing things was a mistake that I cannot undo.

2. Great - the other shop doesn't want them anymore, so another shop in the system that is cutting off inventory.

Ugh - feeling sorry for myself the whole way home.  I keep telling myself I need to change outlook, or look for other baskets to put my eggs.  I know I am putting way too much energy into something that has diminishing returns.  I feel so defeated.

Anyway - I like the way my prints came out, which is fundamental to everything.  Sent in postcard designs for May and once again VP is only offering shipping dates way out - 9 days.  Ugh

 

 

Gratitude:

My health

Emma's health

Hexy's health

No comments: