Monday, November 7, 2022

 dear dave


the dreaded H put a damper on the weekend, but think its getting better now


anxious about the weekend ahead and arts on the ave.  Praying for good weather and good sales.

The whole week will be a countdown, for that, and dental appt wednesday. UGH is all I can say.

Today I tried to set myself up for the week.  Freaked out about all the tan and flesh colored shirts I have.  What was I thinking?  I am never thinking.  Now, a month later, it seems all wrong.  But not fixable.  Of course.  All I ever do is second guess myself.  I guess that is better than taking orders from some idiot boss.  Keep having dreams of being back at bsur.  CANNOT believe I have almost been at branddave as long as BSUR.  Crazy.  I just wait for the next chapter.  I'm convinced it is coming.

Tomorrow is midterm elections.  Very consequential and terrifying.  Just want to disappear.

No comments: