Wednesday, November 2, 2022

 Pretty good day.  The buoyant mood from yesterday lasted, which feels like a miracle.  We'll see if I can go 3 days now!


Better weather really helps.  Printed the gator micro, and struggle over a branches mini, only to figure it out late in the day.  Hopefully my new plan works.  GOT IN THE EMULSION, which was on schedule.  Luckily I went with plan b, because now Blick is saying it will be in stock DEC 1.


Printed a bunch of sailboats, which came out well too!  Yay.  Spread out all my prints on paper, and really love how they all look together.  Wish I could capture in photo, but it's really hard.


Started sorting thru holiday cards and fretting about envelopes and time.  RIGHT ON SCHEDULE.  I knew I would be behind back in July.  But it's all just a mindfuck.  I'm fine.  It's only Nov 2.

No comments: