Thursday, January 26, 2023

 Sad few days with Hexy, and his mother's passing.  Work has taken a back seat - really all of January.  The funeral was yesterday, and today felt like Monday again (it's Thursday)


As much as I told Becky and Megan - I'm happy!  I'm over the grief of last year! It all came rushing back.  So things went in a different direction this past week.


Anyway, back to work today, and made more baby steps.  Finally printed the Huggy Bunny on paper that seemed to be something I just always wanted to put off, but held up screen cleaning and forward momentum on other printing.  Worked out well, especially on the off-white construction paper.  So of course when I went back to print a second batch of extras, I screwed up the registration.  SO TYPICAL!


Went to Home Depot this morning and got wood for commission, but then did nothing with it today.


Working at a snails pace.  That seems to be January.

No comments: