Friday, June 23, 2023

 Weeks later, and here I am returning to the blog.  I come and go. Well, here I am.


Friday night, and I'm waiting for Hex to finish at the Dr office.  Fun coffee with Cheryl this morning, which always puts me in a good mood.  Not much work progress lately.  It's crazy, I'm just puttering along on personal things, and the days go by.  I do some work, but it's - I don't know - crazy how much I'm putting things off.


Picked out glasses, and am excited to have them to try out.  Spent lots of $, but that's ok.  Contracts are still a work in progress, that's why I'm so anxious to try the glasses.  We'll see.


Drawing again after a while and that's nice.


Car in shop for dent (ugh, what a MAJOR pain in the ass this has all been), so walking with Emma. Ok I guess, but ugh


Emma anxious, so I guess I will leave now.  ADDICTED to my computer with all the news flowing.  Russia, J6, and everything else.

No comments: