Wednesday, June 28, 2023

 Wow - second consecutive day of blogging!  Maybe I can do a third and so on.


Just back from the steam.  Lonely gym, I miss the old one.  This gym just has no community like that one.  No life and energy.  Hoping that comes back when it reopens.

Weird day - every day is weird.  Call that car was ready threw me off, but in a good way.  Wish I was prepared to hit Buzz, because that would have been perfect.  Car looks great, and so happy they fixed the window.  Side a little strange, but must be my imagination.  GLAD It's ALL ACCOMPLISHED!!

Big job was to start my massive flow of printing, but it started with a Peter.  Made marginal progress with screens, but overwhelmed by all I need to do.  Finally, ordered envelopes and boards.  Finally.


LOTS TO DO, and Im so stalled and distracted.  Buy glasses, non puppy, non trip, news, computer, video, twitter, etc.  All typical, but feels like I can't control myself.  Maybe the blog will help.  Writing it down.  Maybe.


SUE died 5 years ago today.  That probably was in the back of mind too.  in my cells, and my subconscious.  poor Sue.

No comments: