Friday, August 4, 2023

 The Friday before Dog Days 2023! Got shirts and totes and hats and patches and stickers and postcards.

Weather expected to be good!  

 New car has got me a little worried about smushing all this stuff into it for tomorrow.  Hope it works out.  It wouldn't be normal if I wasn't worried about something.  

Less work went into this, which is nice.  BUT - I did spend days printing mediums and totes.  We'll see.  Last year, I felt like I put too much effort into coordinating colors etc.  And the hype for shirts was way low.  And the rough circumstance with Dad.  Bad memories.

 

Anyway, love the new car so far.  So much drama associated with getting it, so glad that has all passed.  LASER focused on next step, and having it up in the air is KILLING ME.  But there is no other alternative.  Just get through the weekend, and go from there, I tell myself.

 

Fingers crossed it goes well.  Sell Dave Sell !!!

No comments: