Wednesday, July 19, 2023

 Out of gas after walking emma in the heat!  yikes, it's hot and muggy.  Deep July


City quiet, not much happening.  Emails not coming in, texts lag.  Typical feeling of being out of the loop, and vacation jealousy.  All hyped up over cars and puppies earlier in the week, but that energy has dissipated.  Bummer.


FINALLY, FINALLY got prints to the wharf after days of delays.  Actually thought I could bring some last friday.  Today wednesday and I finally did.  Takes me so long to finish all the details.  ugh.  angst.  Had an ok sales july.  Always need to stay positive with Shop Made.

So that big project is done, and other little nagging ones too.  Got hats today and am anxious to get Hex to try and sew.  Otherwise, the tailor.  This whole thing - WTF?  Another distraction. Hopefully I can sell them all eventually.  More patches on the way.  Great Dave.

My miniscule sales effort went nowhere.  I guess IG DM's are not the way to go.


WOW - so down on everything right not.  Probably best to sign off, cheer up, and call it a day.

No comments: