Wednesday, October 7, 2009

dear dave,

today is my birthday! (again)

I've tried to find a horoscope for the year, like I posted last year, but I can't find anything like it. Weird.

I guess it's up to me to make one for myself:

This year you will find continued success, but not without struggles. It's important for you to keep trying new things, and expanding your horizons. Think outside the box, so to speak. You will find that your friends are always there to support you, and help you, but you need to expand beyond your circle, and be willing to meet new people. In doing so, you will open yourself up to new, exciting opportunities that you never thought possible.

Your work will grow, and you will discover that being true to your vision will be to your advantage. Don't compromise.

Your relationships will grow and flourish, but it won't always be easy. Be willing to compromise, and see things from your partner's point of view. Relationships within your family will test you, and stretch you in ways they haven't before. Remain open to the changes, and you will be successful in helping out as best you can.

Most of all, open your heart! To your friends, your partner, and your family. They are there to help you, love you, and support you. You are blessed.

No comments: