Friday, October 16, 2009

dear dave,

FRIDAY!

Another rainy day, so this morning Dave and I mostly shot indoors, which worked out so so in terms of the lighting. Bu I'm really happy with my new shirts. JACK needs a bit of refinement, but I like the claw and crest.

Not so happy at all with the blanks, so I ordered a new style today, and hope it's an improvement. This summer the AA shirts were fitting Dave well, arms and length. But I've gradually noticed they are getting shorter and wider, which is NEVER a good thing in shirts. I've been really unhappy with the way they are fitting him, and am sick and tired of it. So hopefully the change will work. I'm pretty sure it will.

It's late in the day, and I'm beating myself up for not going to the Corcoran. Fridays are turning into office days, especially after I take 1,000 pictures in the morning. Naturally I want to go thru them all, and USE them. Which leads to very guilty feelings about not printing. I'm constantly feeling guilty about that. but I have a lot of things to get done here, and maybe will draw.

My computer is still a HUGE distraction. I guess I'm just saying that so I will stay aware to stay away from the internet. Stay away.

No comments: