Wednesday, October 28, 2009

dear Dave,

Back to my routine of work, which feels good. Anxious to get printing again, and drawing, but I keep stalling. Like I'm not ready, or am afraid I will fail, and get frustrated.

Happy to be in the studio, working on my website. Pieces are coming along. Its a lot of fun. But must push harder, and get more up.

Shirts are sort of on the back burner again. Maybe the time of year. I'm really happy working with Dave, but need another girl right away, since Allie is busy with school. I'm stalling on this too. I had a few other guys, but never seemed to be able to schedule them. I'm not up for endless email loops, and all the anxiety about the shoots. So maybe it's just best to keep my schedule as is, and move forward on screen printing.

Today I taking down Baked & Wired (installed July 21st!). Had no idea it would become so important to me. Sad to end it, but understand. MUST find other outlets for my prints. I'm afraid I'm too married to that model. I had it made there.

Nice to have sold 2 prints at the end of the show.

Lucy continues to heal. Two steps forward, on backward. But still progress.

No comments: