Tuesday, October 27, 2009



Lucy (in better times)


Dear Dave,

Things getting better overall. Had a productive day yesterday, working on show invite, and t-shirts. Learned a sucky lesson, that I can't work ahead so much on the shirts. Oh well. Live and learn. Glad the henleys are coming out well.

Lucy seems to be on the mend. We are feeding her boiled chicken to settle her stomach. Probably 1000 x better then her kibble. She is living like a queen with us. Hex wants to keep her.

Feeling a bit off in terms of BRANDDAVE. How to proceed? I guess I will figure it out over the next few days. Maybe my priority should be to print. But that just puts off the selling. Im torn. Sales trickle in, but that is not nearly enough to sustain me.

Thinking about ETSY, but not so psyched about it. Does it really work? Maybe I should do a survey. Threadless is also sort of unappealing, but maybe an option. My experience last year left me a bit sour on the whole thing. Not sure it's my scene.

Probably will just try everything and anything, and see where i go.

No comments: