Tuesday, October 6, 2009



dear dave,

the light and air has shifted dramatically. Feels so much like fall this morning. The birds and crackling leaves. And hoodies. I like it, but feel a little pushed into it. I wish the days could slow down a little bit, because I feel behind. Loosing a week didn't help.

Feeling lighter today. Not as burdened. But none of the big things have resolved, so it's just a feeling, not reality. My biggest concern is Sue, and will always be. I'm afraid for her, and worry about her constantly. But I don't know how to help her, or what she needs.

Plan to go back to the Corcoran today, to work more on the pug print for Inga. I feel so lucky to have all these free studio hours this fall. Need to use them up as best I can. And make new stuff. Fun stuff.

No comments: