Monday, March 8, 2010

dear dave,

another Monday passed! Super busy day at the Dr. office. Lots of multi tasking required, which Im only so good at.

Sort of productive day at the corcoran on saturday. I decided to do a test print of Barb's piece, and it turned out to be a good learning experience. Registration will be hard if I use one "key" to make the whole pattern. I'm going to need to make multiple screens, and go really slow and methodically.

Anxious about getting it all done, but confident at the same time. All should work out just fine.

Not much interest in drawing (still), which isn't such a good thing.

Another postponed shoot tonight with Dave. Funny, its just not coming together. but it will. Tonight I was actually looking forward to it though. But now that I know its cancelled, I feel a bit relieved. I'm still so up int he air about what I'm looking for, and taking shots at night could be really problematic.

Blah blah blah.

No comments: