Wednesday, March 31, 2010

blah!

frustrating day. Postcards and printing set me back!

postcards: hate! they turned out lousy. I quickly called and got my (now standard) credit from Vistaprint, and have to just realize I can't use them anymore when photos are involved.

So I hate the postcards, and that sets me back. I don't have good ones to give to Tom, and that sucks. Im going to redesign/reprint with uprint -- fingers crossed. The ones I got today Im going to toss out. I hate even looking at them. Except for the few that I'll give to Tom.

print: not really prepared enough to work a the corcoran. Planning to do the branches drawing, but not sure what wood to use. Lots of options. I need to figure it all out.

PLUS side - hex and I found great cheap folding tables at ms pixies. Very useable for sales and shows. cool!

No comments: