Sunday, March 21, 2010



dear dave,

a weekend spent not working much, but getting the important things done:

finished gaggle for barb
spent time with Daniel (visiting)
checked in on Sue
went to gym

got jade!

Hex wears a beautiful jade piece (shaped like a larger lifesaver) on a choker, that his close friend Sheon gave to him. There is a matching piece that Sheon has been saving to give to Hex's significant other. We have joked a long time about when the right moment will be for me to get it, and honestly, I have been unsure about weather or not it would ever look right on me.

Last night Sheon was changing out the cord on hex's, and finally pushed him enough to give it to me. Soon after it was around my neck, and I am loving it. I will never part with it (or Hex). Forever.

Over time it it becomes clearer, as it interacts with the wearer's skin. I just love it.

No comments: