Friday, March 5, 2010



YIKES

it's been days since my last post, a bad pattern. Never mind - all this temping will be ending soon. We are up to third interviews for my replacement candidates - so my days at the office are numbered.

Things are going well - Im having fun with my coworkers, and have settled into the routine (as much as I can). But Im really looking forward to turning my attention back to my artwork. Really looking forward!

We close at 4 on Fridays, so Im here at the studio finishing up images to make into slides, in preparation for Barb's print. Our meeting went well last week, but turns out I was way off on the scale she was thinking about, so we were set back a few days. No problem though. Im really looking forward to making the print, and seeing it hung. A fun new thing for me - a site specific work almost. And Barb is so talented, I know it will look so great as a whole. super cool.

ok - off to work (all I want to do is play on the internet. Ive been starved)

-------

image above : coyote in Central Park for New York magazine. LOVE the lines of his shape!

No comments: