Wednesday, April 2, 2008

candy ass



dear dave,

slow and steady. Worked on some ridiculous puppets last night. It's hard to move the puppets, and hold the camera. Hmm, that will have to be worked out. And how do I make them talk? I have no solution for that either. Maybe just a voice of God narrator.

Also realized I will probably need to storyboard, so I have a plan for shooting. But I think they are fun, and could work. All my footage is raw. Didnt have time to work / obsess over it. I'm getting frightened of imovie/guitar band. They really are a black hole. I could spend hours/days without moving, concentrating on the flow. Its exhilarating and scary at the same time. I need to pace myself. For H's sake!

I'm not really sure why I am making all these fake ads. But it's fun.

No comments: