Friday, May 1, 2009

1. joined twitter (@branddave)

2. Spent morning with kim making reef balls on the eastern shore. It was nice spending time with Kim. The balls quickly turned into a drag. But it was nice being with Kim! Turns out she wasnt so good at tightening them before the cement was poured into them, but I was really good at packing the sand barriers at the bottom.

3. Its less then an hour until I start the my 2009 48HR film project. EXCITING - but I'm tired from getting up so early this morning!

4. Chicken with the girls was fun. Go ERIN! Turns out 1/2 chicken white may be too much to eat in one sitting.

5. Don't wash white shirts with color shirts. Hoping to sell a few today at the show. My blank shipment comes in MONDAY!

6. Have a lot of great guys lined up next week to photograph. Exciting!

No comments: