Monday, May 18, 2009



dear dave,

I took this picture of remi last night, after her bath. She was all fluffy and soft. She is my baby.

Happy with my work at artomatic saturday. Think it went well. hoping for the best with my "new" neighbor. Cannot believe this has happened to me again, but my fingers are crossed that it wont be a big deal.

Watched a bunch of 48 hr movies from last year. The best of compilation DVD. Some were great, but nothing really blew me away. I considered trying again for the Baltimore weekend, but I think my money is probably better spent on other things.

Trying to pull together my photo project. Unsure how to print them. I REALLY want them to look like magazine pull outs, but that doesnt seem to be working out, and is probably a bad idea anyway. How to print them? Im sort of stumped, and running out of time to figure it out.

Everything else seems to be coming together. Lots of things to do. I better get to it.

No comments: