Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dear dave

GRRRRR - Im trying to f-ing upload a video, but it NEVER works on blogger. So frustrating. It goes into this endless loop of nothingness. I don't have time!

I feel really relieved to have some big projects behind me-

Artomatic prints - out
4903 show - done
Haze shirts - delivered
Baked & Wired show - hung!
Shaw dog park shirts - set

This morning I was scrambling to finished up stuff for Baked & Wired (cards, frames). I p-a-c-k-e-d my little car and rushed down to Georgetown. All worked out perfectly. Hex was there to help, and they were incredible easy to work with. Plus the art just fit - easily. Nothing stood out or felt awkward. IT just fit neatly in. Such a relief! And GREAT feedback to boot!

A good experience and exposure. Im really happy about how it all turned out. probably good it was all a rush, so I didnt have to obsess about it.

So I have a little lull, which is really good. Excited to get up and running with Tom G, and work more on shirts. Another shoot with Dave tomorrow. Need to prepare.

No comments: