Friday, November 20, 2009



dear dave,

fun day so far, shooting new shirts, changing up website, and posting on facebook. Quick shoot with Dave. For some reason he has grown out of the medium shirts, which is weird. It's almost like he is in between sizes now. Frustrating for me, because I make stuff to shoot, and it doesn't fit well. It should! he looks good in everything though.

Short week next week. I need to plan for next Friday NOW (hoodies and thermals)

Planned to get to Corcoran, but time just flies by. Its already 3:17. UGH!

Tire fixed, so I can go on my merry way. Into the future. What will it bring?

Ive been so pessimistic lately, but not today at all. What drags me down, and why can't I just let it go?! I wish I knew the answers, because I sure feel good now.

ps - Im always so curious about my facebook fans. Watching the numbers is really addictive. What makes people fan me, and even more curious, unfan me? I guess some people don't like their feeds cluttered with pictures of t-shirts and random stuff about what I'm doing that day.

No comments: