Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Its late, Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and I'm still at the studio stalling.

Strange.

I'm not sure what is keeping me here, unsettled. Something about Thanksgiving that is unnerving. I don't feel prepared. Or maybe I just like the buildup more then the actual day. It will be full speed ahead to Christmas. I want to put on the brakes.

Made a fun hoodie to shoot Friday with Dave. And a thermal.

Its rough going. I'm too much in my head. The complete opposite from last year. Then everything was AHEAD. The whole year. I was just coming off working for Be As You Are, and excited about the future. I'm STILL excited, but much more anxious now. I know more what to expect.

Now I'm back in mindset of what will sell (?), and obviously, that is less free. It's full circle, but BETTER.

I'm Thankful for that.

No comments: