Monday, November 2, 2009

Dear Dave

Still feeling pissy about Baked & Wired, and all the drama surrounding that. I want to just blow it all off, and it's resolved, but it still bothers me.

Saturday was another non-printing day. Sunday was spent lazing around the apartment with Hex. He still doesn't feel 100%.

Now it's NOVEMBER, time to rally. I really have been struggling the past few weeks. Dragging. I don't know what is wrong with me. I feel like I'm in a creative funk, and can't fully pull myself out. I've been avoiding dealing with it. Its all just a big vicious cycle, punctuated by gloomy rainy weather, sick dogs, sick boyfriends, recovering mothers, and disappearing sisters. I don't find it hard to feel lousy at all.

I get bursts of positive energy, but it doesn't seem to sustain itself. I guess that is where discipline should kick in.

----------

Things will change. I just need to focus on staying positive.

No comments: