Monday, November 16, 2009



dear dave,

Above is a bad iphone shot of the print I worked on Saturday. Going back to the Corcoran today to finish it up, and start JACK.

Ok weekend. Ups and downs. Went for a terrific walk in Great Falls with Remi Sunday which nourished me. Third Sunday in a row, which is really nice. A good time to be alone with my thoughts, and not so distracted. I really really love the woods. And that trail is magical.

Last night Remi threw up a whole bird! She must have eaten it in the woods. Really grosses me out. That's all I have to say about it.

Still feel a bit stuck in my funk. Worked hard on HUGO friday, but I'm still not there. Haven't looked at it today--hopefully I can figure it out soon.

1 comment:

Kat said...

an entire bird! was it intact or torn up? definitely gross but oddly interesting.