Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dear Dave,

Waiting on _____ to do ____ . Should be a lot of fun. I have nervous energy building up.

Spent the morning hanging art around the studio. Always very very fun! Finding those little moments of interaction, light, & space.

I've had a few frustrations along the way, but that's also part of the fun: compromising with yourself. Last night I was just positive the hallway was done, and there was no other "right" way other then continuing on down with "jake waters seeds." As soon as I unloaded it out of the closet I sold myself on the idea.

This morning I was sure that was a mistake, because I wanted to feature the new branches more prominently. I found a good alternative, but now the hallway is undone. I've become stymied about what to do with this little sliver of space. Its become the linchpin to my entire display.

How it shakes out is an open question. Stay tuned!

No comments: