Wednesday, May 26, 2010

dear dave,

too many irons in the fire? I'm starting to think so.

I'm going in way too many directions right now. I have so many ideas. And its ALWAYS fun to start something new. Not always such a blast seeing things thru.

Had a GREAT time with Peter last night. Think he is a major keeper. Plan to shoot him throughout the summer if he is as into it as I am.

Gearing up for Corcoran summer semester. Starts this saturday (holiday weekend), which is really strange. Hex and I found a lot of boards outside our building the other day. I feel a little overwhelmed contemplating them. I'm always nervous to gather materials without a definite plan for them. Its easy to loose track and purpose.

Im thinking about just keeping a few. Just the ones that excite me. Ha - because some boards really do excite me.

Delivering BRANCHES tonight. That's exciting. Sold over the weekend. Have the second one still.

No comments: