Friday, June 18, 2010

dear dave,

apparently it only takes a few glasses of wine (and a HUGE steak) to give me a bad hangover and overall gross feeling. Had a great dinner last night with Sheon and friends, but started to feel the consequences this morning around 4. BLAH! Had to venture out to CVS for aspirin, went back to bed, drank plenty of water, but still (at 11:38), I feel bad.

OK day at corcoran yesterday. Frustrated with print, but I'm trying to stay positive, and resolved about it's outcome. I want what I want, and I'm going to get there! Stay the course.

Working on really large, very simple prints. Because of those two factors, they are very technically difficult. But I really really want to get them right. If I do, they will be great.

Short day today. Working on shirts for Monday, and have a shoot with Peter. That should be fun!

Then I'm taking Rem to great falls, then to Jimmy's, then pizza night with Bill, then BEACH tomorrow till Sunday.

packed schedule, as usual.

[1:36 UPDATE: Still hungover. please body, get over this!]

No comments: