Saturday, June 26, 2010


peter, june 25


dear dave

success at corcoran, and fun with peter. two things I like to be able to say!

feeling hyper after tons of coffee and very little food. Just had a sandwich, so hopefully the caffeine will get absorbed.

Another fun shoot yesterday. We went to Dumbarton, and I wished I had stayed a bit longer. A little disappointed with the pictures afterwards. Sun was strong, and we talked a bit to much. But oh well.

Feel like I cracked the v-neck block, which is such a good feeling. Really like the result, and plan to do more (women's)

All stirred up, I came back t the studio determined to make a major site-revision. Too bad it was very ambitious, and the time was melting away. I'm back today to make another attempt.

Off.

(UPDATE - branddave.com revised! may not seem like much - but it was a major revision. Finally split up men's and womens shirts, and added a bunch back in. Next up - MORE womens! More Vs!)

No comments: