Monday, June 21, 2010



dear dave,

Friday shoot with Peter was awesome. He is so open and free with his body, and I just love that. I feel really inspired by him.

Saturday and Sunday at the beach was great. Really nice to get away from all the routine and just RELAX. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous walking around town, seeing all those giant beautiful houses, filed with beautiful things and people, relaxing and enjoying themselves. I missed that feeling.

I'm not really sure how to describe this, but I've sort of put all that aside for myself after leaving bsur. Like I always need to be thinking about work, and I should never allow myself to overindulge. It's like sticking to a diet, because I know if I have just one dessert, the floodgates will open.

This isn't really coming out right, because it's not like I'm working all the time. I have a great life! and plenty of downtime. It's just shocking to see the amount of money people have, and you can't help but ask yourself: why not me?

No comments: