Monday, October 11, 2010

dear dave,

this will have to be my new system, posting pictures and text separately.  I am still so frustrated with blogger.

It's a warm monday.  My air conditioner is out of the window, our building heat is turned on, and it's warm again outside.  Ridiculous!

Updates:

I am still on my crazy Evita kick.  I think Tom is going to kill me, because all he ever hears coming out of my studio is Madonna singing these ridiculous songs about Peron.  I just love it.  I play it over and over and over.  I really have no idea what vein it has tapped into, but at this point, I'm still super satisfied.

Saturday printing went pretty well, but I'm not totally at peace with that pink bird.  All the colors feel a little to deep. Blah!  It's not really possible to change now.

(Not much of an update after all.  I see that it's noon, and that means I have to go.  Maybe I'll get back to it later)

No comments: