Friday, October 15, 2010

This whole evita thing has gotten out of hand.  It's in my head ALWAYS.  when I go to bed, when I wake up.  Sitting at my computer working.  Driving.  Man - they really seeped into my entire being.  I feel a little sickened.

Productive morning printing.  Had to cut it short because a class was coming in.  There I was, moving along, loving my solitude, when the lab tech showed up and ruined everything.  Suddenly I had to wrap everything up in a matter of minutes.  Sucked.

I'm doing reprints of You Disappoint me, and Winterberry, for the Red Tree show.  It's nice to do something familiar.  Nice and kind of boring -- and nerve wracking because I know just how I want them to be.  I'm trying to match the originals.

You disappoint me came out well, so I was happy.  Winterberry will have to be continued tomorrow.

I didn't see Peter or Dave this week.  I feel a little bummed out that the light is changing, and I won't be able to do much more going forward.  Probably a good thing because I can concentrate on other things - but sad nonetheless.

Suddenly I feel so melancholy!  So typical for Friday.


No comments: