Friday, October 1, 2010

This morning I was all set to devote the day to printing, got to the Corcoran, and discovered that yet again, the studio was closed for a special event.  Blah!  Felt sort of excited to be able to go back to the studio and catch up on prep work, only to squander the time doing a lot of nothing (but fretting).

I can't let this day escape without being productive on something!

But I feel stuck on everything.  And I don't like when months turn over.  It just means that I owe money.  More money, out the door...

Corcoran closed tomorrow too, so I won't be getting back to printing until Monday.

I guess I'm just feeling a little constipated.  I'm not able to print, I haven't been shooting pictures, I'm not really drawing, and I'm not selling so much.  Things are not flowing like they should.  I need flow.

I did manage to tweak my site.  Nice to keep things fresh.

No comments: