Tuesday, June 21, 2011

dear dave,

finished up at the corcoran.  Hex's flamingo (via swish), Loyal (via comet), and Just Friends (a revised caption).  Happy that I managed to get them all accomplished.  Tuesday night sessions go so fast.  I'm always rushing at the end.  Hex took the pressure off, fixing dinner at home instead of our meet-up at chipotle.

summer has been sort of lost.  I keep going, but don't know where.  Contacts and communication has slowed to a trickle.  The perfect time to plan, think ahead, prepare.  I've said it many times before: I SUCK AT THAT.  I'm so of-the-moment.

Even tonight I couldn't prepare.  I was at my studio at 6:00, still working on positives.  I can't decide what to doooo - what to printttttt, what to drawwwwwww.  Frustrating!

I'm unsettled in this position.  I don't like it.  I waste time, and feel like shit about it.

-----
I'm going home to Hex.  I'll be happy watching tv with him.

No comments: