Monday, June 6, 2011

Dear Dave,

Super sunny monday.  Funny how yesterday when I was in the studio, I was all about work.  Monday morning is a totally different story! Same amount to do, but my focus is so different.

Saturday was good.  I got all (most) the things done on my list, and managed to get a new print made start to finish.  Megan is back in class, which is fun.  We were bummed to see open studio hours cut waaaaay back, so I told her I'm going to have to be surgical in my printing.  Of course this made her laugh.  Really, the idea of me being surgical is pretty ridiculous.  But it's a goal.

I only have Tuesday nights, and all day Saturday at the corcoran.  Maybe sunday will be added.  So I'm sure I'll be bitching all summer (here) about that.  It really sucks, but is sort of understandable.  I've been super spoiled with all the time I've had.

On the other hand, it's kind of a relief.  I won't feel so guilty all the time, and under the gun to be constantly printing and preparing to print.

BUT, I need to be productive.  And keep this positive momentum going.

ok - maybe more later.

No comments: