Wednesday, August 10, 2011

dear dave -

difficult couple of days, personal and professional.  I'm up and down.

Probably easy to see a clear pattern if I were to chart posts through the days, weeks, months, years.  This blog has become all about bitching.  Negative Nancy.  Everything sucks.  Can't Can't Can't.

I have long stretches of lows (or nos) with brief stretches of bliss and happiness.  It's been hard.  August is hard.  I don't know what I'm doing.  I'm down on everything I create.  I can't sell.  Nobody wants me.  Where will I be?  How do I change the pattern?  What am I doing wrong?  What am I doing right?  Questions Questions Questions with very little answers.

Everybody wants me.  I can't keep up!  I want to do this and this and this!!  I love what I'm doing!  Just sold another, and another and another.

The future is a black hole.  I have NO CONTROL!  Nothing is as it seems.  Just when all is lost, it's not.

It's hard to stay positive, but I have no choice.  Or I give up.  And I'm not there yet.


No comments: