Monday, August 1, 2011

dear dave,

my back is horrible again.  I'm all twisted and achy, which makes for a difficult start to the week.

As usual, I pushed hard to finish my print on Saturday.  It was rough going, because I set it up in way too many little pieces.  I could have saved myself so much time if I made positives in a larger pattern.  Plus almost everything had to be printed twice, meaning twice the work.  I figured it out, and that means 67 passes, or prints.  I had 3 screens to work with, so I would print, clean, switch, -- over and over and over.  Crazy.

ONE MORE PRINT SESSION for the summer.  I'g going to finish my table first, then whatever else I can manage.

This weekend is Dog Days, so I'm focused on preparing for that.  if I could just stay awake.  These pain pills are killing me.

Hopefully tomorrow I feel better

No comments: