Friday, August 5, 2011

dear dave,

fizzled today.  i guess I'm wrapped up in the weekend plans, knowing I'll be working, and feeling like taking it easy today.  Or I'm just core-tired, like I used to say to Cord, and I don't have much oomph to do new things.

Down to the wire again last night at the corcoran.  Summer printing session is officially over!  I think I got a lot done over the course of 10 weeks, but want to count them all up.  Went to every class and open studio.  I did my best.

Finished my tabletop (printing at least) and signs.  Thats good.  Now I need to pull the whole table back together, coat the top, photograph it, and probably put it away somewhere.  Maybe a good Christmas item?

I keep thinking about my cards, and freaking out.  But August is here.  If Im good, I should be able to pull them together.  I HAVE TO!!!!!!  I HAVE TO!!!!!!!

Lots of things are coming up.  I feel bogged down.  Stuck on fronts.  I'm anxious to feel freer.

No comments: