Friday, March 9, 2012

dear dave,

Friday is here already.  It's been a strange week.  I'm so anxious about using my time well, but have actively, knowingly been wasting it.  I am so A.D.D.  I can't concentrate on anything, or really all I want to do is avoid.  Everything involves calling people, buying expensive things, and making big decisions.  I don't want to fuck up. Paralyzing!  The fact that many things are set out into the future doesn't help.

Last night I went to the corcoran studio for a night session.  Great because nobody was there, but the 3 hours went by fast.  Next week is spring break, and the studio will have extended hours.  I should be able to get tons done.

Tonight I'm going to Baltimore to see liz, liza, courtney, and Trohv.  I'm kind of anxious about leaving, so today is another day of waiting, avoiding, doing tidbits of work, and clock watching.  Blah!

I need to find my center.  Take a deep breath and work.  That will make me feel better, but I can't seem to find my way to it.

No comments: