Monday, March 19, 2012

dear dave,

so frustrating - power washer out at the corcoran, so all my plans today are thwarted.  No branches print for buzz ballston.  No postcard rack.  Sucks!  or it will all just have to be delayed.  That is the much less dramatic version.

Worked hard over the weekend and got a lot done.  It wasn't the power session I was hoping for - head down, full concentration.  Lots of web distraction and stalling.  But i still got the stuff done, and now monday, I'm stalled.  Worked ahead only to get behind.

Guess I need to shift gears, get back to my studio, and get started on Tuesdays plans.

Tension is in the air.  XXX with XXX, and me with XXX, XXX, and XXX.  Anxious to get replies back, and things settled.  I'm full of anxiety about these things.

And anxious to resolve xxx with xxx.  WTF?  That's a problem that just won't go away...

No comments: