Monday, March 12, 2012

more complaining...

tired and blah after a solid day at the corcoran printing.  I fixed the 3 prints I screwed up on Saturday.  Happy to have them done, but not so excited about them overall.  Good additions to my collection, or boring stand-outs?  I think I've settled on the later, and that is why I'm in this funk.

You never know...

Excited to see my bank account g r o w, but terrified of making it shrink by buying more supplies.  Cards and shirts are both on the shopping list - but I HATE spending $ -- even if it is very needed, and I'll have to pay for it a month out.  I just don't like it.

I guess I'm in that kind of mood.  I don't want to make a move.

----

weather is GREAT.  Yesterday was a nice break - out with Remi and time with Hexy.

----

My fingers are a mess.  Ink all over them, dry, dry skin, and cracks at the nails.  Painful result of screen printing.

No comments: