Tuesday, March 20, 2012

dear dave,

I'm primed for new content.  Feeling bogged down in old material, and I'm anxious to make new: drawings, designs, shirts, photos.  Hopefully I'll get a chance too soon.  Very busy lately keeping up with what I already have.

Today was productive.  Finished framing out all my prints for Trohv/Buzz (Ballston).  Set up well for tomorrow's delivery and install.

No photography with Dave K today (as was planned), but I guess that's ok.  Weather was so so anyway.

Note:  many of the xxxx frustrations for yesterday's post worked themselves out.  They usually do.  So crazy.

Corcoran power washer was never fixed, so I still am missing that pivotal BRANCHES print for Buzz.  I guess it will just have to wait for a later install.

ok - off to gym, sated.

No comments: