Monday, April 2, 2012

dear dave,

long time no post.  The end of the week was rough.  i don't know - was the moon in a new phase, pollen bad, tides changed??  Nothing was good (in my head).  I felt so down on myself (and the people around me)  Everything felt shitty.

March came in with a roar and went out with a whimper.  I was getting constant positive feedback, starting new projects, selling prints, and planning new installations and ramping up for FAB sale.

Then I finished projects, stopped selling prints, installed BUZZ, and cancelled FAB(more about that later).


(That's the sound of crickets you hear)  Everything seemed to grind to a halt.


Of course I'm being over dramatic.  But everything just seemed to suck late last week.  I LOVED meeting and shooting Jason, and started a new print saturday.  Yesterday wasn't all that bad.  And it's sunny today.  And I finally got some long outstanding checks.

I need to be hopeful, and just ride the wave.  HA- so easy to say when I'm sitting here feeling better, coffee in hand, fun few days ahead.  Moods are so fleeting.  I am just really really lucky that the dark clouds of depression don't last long.

Really lucky.

No comments: