Thursday, April 26, 2012

dear dave,

working on drawings and prints for artomatic.  Planned to get to the corcoran ALL DAY yesterday, but I kept coming up with new ideas at the studio to explore, so I never made it over.

Things going well.  selling prints out of all venues, and having a good time working on Artomatic scheme.

I have a million little things up in the air.  All if/then plans about swapping prints, making shirts, and distributing cards.  Logistics are taking over, and my head starts to hurt.

I finally managed to get most of it down on paper, and that calmed me a bit.  Funny, once I sell a print I need to scramble to replace it.  And right now I just don't have many great replacement options.  Or printing time.

Everything has it's production cycle, and it's hard speeding them up (and they conflict).

Corcoran studio closing soon for a few weeks, Artomatic coming up in a few weeks, and I keep getting reprint requests.

All will work out!

No comments: