Thursday, November 1, 2012

dear dave

so so day.  Catch up / non creative.  I need to be at the corcoran, not in my studio.  Printing projects are stacking up.

Things are pending that I'm anxious to wrap up > trips to BUZZ's, reprints of holiday cards, print deliveries to TROHV, Mail chimp emails.  All next on my list(s), but difficult to complete for one reason or another.  IF / THENS...

Last night I attempted to get to the Corcoran, but the Georgetown Halloween traffic thwarted me.  super sick of sitting in snaking one-lane/no exit traffic.  I gamed it all out, and just realized it wasn't worth it.  Traffic sucked!!!! so I turned around and skipped it.  Happy to go to the gym instead.

Tonight is the postponed High Heel race.  Anxious to get dressed, and get out.  Just waiting on postcard drop off at 6, then I'm off!

No comments: