Tuesday, November 6, 2012

dear dave,

monday and tuesdays and saturdays and sundays are busy, so blogging gets pushed aside.

Really good few days.  Productive Saturday (did I already write about it?) at the corcoran.  Good Sunday off, doing fun things.  Great time with Remi in Great Falls.  After our walk on the loop in the woods, I felt inspired to venture down to the kayak launch, by the river.  I'm usually too lazy to walk down there, since it's out of the way, and I'm content just to walk back to the parking lot.

Anyway, so happy I made the effort Sunday, because it was just so beautiful.  The sun was setting, and the river was so calm and peaceful.  It was like a blanket of peace just softly came down over me.  i felt so happy and content sitting there with Remi (as she muddled around), looking out over the river, just the two of us alone.  Just brilliant.

Then we drove out to Rockville to deliver the just-baked apple slices to Jimmy.  She LOVES them, like I do, so it was very rewarding to be able to hand them off to such happy hands (and mouths).

Monday was spent working out the Lancelot print.  Lots of errands and running around - but trips to Buzzs, Logan Hardware, Home Depot, and the Corcoran all paid off and were fruitful.  Finished it up today, and I'm really happy with the final result.

Big day today - election.  Fingers are crossed for results - but feeling confident.  Voting was C R A Z Y.  Long line in the cold.  Confusion and long, slow lines inside.  2 hours later I was done.  Leaving at 11am I really felt like I had had a full day.  Hard to believe it was still morning, and I hadn't even started my work day.

ANYWAY - caught up.  Rest of the week should be good.  Lots of stuff to finish and start.


No comments: